Skip to content
- This is a voluntary quality system standard, each organization has the flexibility to implement their quality system in a manner that is most appropriate to them
- Not industry-specific
- Management is responsible for the quality management system
- This version introduces new terms, greater emphasis is placed on management leadership
- The 2008 version required (6) procedures; the 2015 version leaves it up to the organization to determine the type and number of procedures.
- The 2015 version requires (21) types of documents and records (documented information)
- Existing ISO 9001:2008 certificate holders must transition by Sept. 2018 but most registrars are requesting transitions be done much earlier.
error: Content is copy protected !!